David Conrad: The Blue-Eyed Wonder of Pittsburgh

Forums

Forum Home > Plays > Burn This

Ms. M
Site Owner

David's new play opened tonight at the New Hazlett Theater. Is anyone going to see it? I am towards the end of the run when I'm in Pittsburgh...probably around the 25th, 26th.

--

^--- is one of the most phenomenal acting jobs I've seen him do. The physical transformation (facial expressions, etc) from Sam to Jim was absolutely amazing. 

June 4, 2009 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wayne Taylor

I will be at the play the 19th of this month.  Flying in from Joplin, MO just for the play...Wayne

June 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Great! I can't wait to hear what you think of it...make sure you come on and post about it! :)

~Ms. M

--

^--- is one of the most phenomenal acting jobs I've seen him do. The physical transformation (facial expressions, etc) from Sam to Jim was absolutely amazing. 

June 9, 2009 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Agarn

I just read it.  I really liked it.   Was David the character of Pale?  I kept imagining his voice for that character as I was reading it.  I sure do miss live theater.

September 26, 2009 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Yes, David was Pale. :) I'm glad you liked it!

--

September 26, 2009 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

2310 views - 0 comments
2106 views - 0 comments
2098 views - 0 comments