David Conrad: The Blue-Eyed Wonder of Pittsburgh

Forums

Forum Home > Plays > David in the Theatre

red

Hi, I've read that David has done a lot of Theatre work in and around New York.  Does anyone know if he is going to be doing anything this year???

April 27, 2009 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Unfortunately, I don't...the last known things were one-day stints, and we usually find out right before the event. There hasn't been any talks about full-season gigs. Sorry :(

--

^--- is one of the most phenomenal acting jobs I've seen him do. The physical transformation (facial expressions, etc) from Sam to Jim was absolutely amazing. 

April 27, 2009 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WhisperingJN

I don't know of anything specifically, but you might want to keep an eye on the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey's website; he's performed several times there and was at their recent fundraiser.

Sadly, I've found out about his performances at the STNJ after the runs have concluded...but should you be anywhere nearby, all of their performances are first-rate.

OT — Michelle, you're doing a fantastic job with this site — well done! :)

April 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Agreed in full. I also found out about a Cabaret performance he's doing in New York, but it's already sold out, because none of us found it until last week, when tickets went on sale at the end of March. :(

And thanks! :)

--

^--- is one of the most phenomenal acting jobs I've seen him do. The physical transformation (facial expressions, etc) from Sam to Jim was absolutely amazing. 

April 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

red

Thanks for the info, if you hear of anything can you post it.  I'm in New York in June and it would be great to see him in something!!

April 28, 2009 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

That's what I'm here for :) (And believe me, I want to find something too, lol!!)

--

April 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Great news everybody! I've just received word from someone today that David will be acting in a play in Pittsburgh at the New Hazlett Theater from June 4 to June 28. The play is called "Burn This." Check www.newhazletttheater.org for info....right now, there doesn't appear to be anything, but I will let you all know as soon as I find more out.

--

May 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Hey guys, here's the website for tickets:

http://www.showclix.com/search_name.php?searcha=Burn%20This%20by%20Lanford%20Wilson

It says it's only going to the 21st now, so I'm not sure what the true end date is. If anything else changes, I'll let you know :)

--

May 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GhostWhispererRox13

Gosh I wish I lived closer too Pittsburgh, stupid Canada!
Why can't David come here?

It sounds like a really interesting play though!

May 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steelergirl

Just posted this on another post but just read on People.com that JLH is directing and producing the first episode of season 5 and is due back on set June 19th. Must be why David's play runs until June 21st. He has to go back to work.

May 18, 2009 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

The theatre just added the rest of the dates not too long ago...I don't know how that ties into the June 19th return, unless he's not due to shoot scenes until after that.

--

May 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

2337 views - 0 comments
2126 views - 0 comments
2126 views - 0 comments