David Conrad: The Blue-Eyed Wonder of Pittsburgh

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The Good Wife Oct 23

Cari

David was on Pittsburgh Today Live yesterday with Sharee promoting POWER's event tonight. And he updated us on his future work. We had to rewind over and over to hear what show he said but were pretty certain he is guest starring on The Good Wife.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video/6247377-actor-in-town-for-sunflower-power-event/

September 14, 2011 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kayote

I am looking forward to this, I love The Good Wife.  It would be great to see him work with Christine Baranski again.

September 14, 2011 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Born Confused

Hey, that's cool!  I miss Christine Baranski as Faith Clancy.  I wonder when that epi will air?

--

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ~ Miss Piggy

Normal is just a setting on your washing machine.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  Then when you've earned their trust, beat 'em.

September 15, 2011 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waltraud P

It would be good to see him on Good wife I normaly do not  watch any thing on CBS but I did watch CSI Miami when David conrad on in it I will watch good wife  because christine played his mother faith clancy in a few episode  could you please tell what other shows he will be in I am an avid fan of David Clancy so is Moon in spain

--
September 16, 2011 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moon

that's great news!!!! I hope we could see new episodes of this show soon in Spain. By the way, "Men of honor" is being aired on tv right now

September 17, 2011 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

From CBS Press Express: David Conrad plays a Judge on “THE GOOD WIFE,” SUNDAY, OCT. 23: http://bit.ly/q8EEC1

October 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

From CBS Press Express: David Conrad plays a Judge on “THE GOOD WIFE,” SUNDAY, OCT. 23: http://bit.ly/q8EEC1

October 9, 2011 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steelergirl

I have to admit that I was disappointed in his role on the Good Wife. He did a good job with the lines he was given but they could have given him more than 5 or 6 lines. He is too talented and I hope he finds something soon.

October 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waltraud P

steelergirl at October 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM

I have to admit that I was disappointed in his role on the Good Wife. He did a good job with the lines he was given but they could have given him more than 5 or 6 lines. He is too talented and I hope he finds something soon.

Ithink you where not the only fan who was disappointed in the role onf the good wife may he will appear more on the show but than there are  other shows that are being filmed in NY and we will see him I woujld love to see him in a movie

--
October 24, 2011 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dilmad2

I agree that the amount of screen time that DC was way to short but he has said in an interview that the appearances that he makes make it possible for him to pursue his other hobbies and interests.  Also at least he got to catch up with Christine Baranski (Mother on Ghost Whisperer) and Lisa Edelstein (Sister on Relativity).  I cant wait to see his next venture.

October 24, 2011 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steelergirl

I agree but when he was on CSI Miami he was on the whole time and that was a guest spot. I'm sure it was fun seeing old friends but hopefully the next time he is on something he gets more airtime than Sunday night. But if he is happy that's all that matters.

October 24, 2011 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steelergirl

I agree but when he was on CSI Miami he was on the whole time and that was a guest spot. I'm sure it was fun seeing old friends but hopefully the next time he is on something he gets more airtime than Sunday night. But if he is happy that's all that matters.

October 24, 2011 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

2400 views - 0 comments
2184 views - 0 comments
2188 views - 0 comments