Forum Home > General Discussion > i think this is about David

MG

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11114/1141290-294-0.stm

May 18, 2011 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MG

correction, i think this was written by David.now im sure

May 18, 2011 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

It was the BEST article ever written! :)

May 19, 2011 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

moon

@MG: he sometimes writes in post gazette. You can find more articles written by him on PG's website.  @Cari: By the way, I've seen on facebook that David was yesterday at "Power Promises",  what is that? I guess some benefic event, right?

May 19, 2011 at 4:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MG

when i first came upon this, i was doing a news search for David, since i was wondering what he has been up to, and at first I thought it was another David Conrad, but after reading about his brother i knew it was him.

didnt know that all this was happening .with his dad passing and his brother ill.

Thanks for the info ladies, i will bookmark that page.

I have to say, David sure loves his native city.and he is a loyal person thats for sure.:)

May 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

moon

MG, more articles by David:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11042/1124550-109.stm

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09034/946478-294.stm

May 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MG

interesting, thanks for posting the link, moon.I know David is ardent about Pittsburgh, certainly the same with his views as well..

May 19, 2011 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

@moon, yes David was at Power Recovery's Power Promises A night of hope event. They were celebrating 20 years and they had over 500 guests in attendance. In an interview Michelle did with David, he told her this was his favorite charity.

We have this site to focus on his work and charity and to leave the other personal topics private.

May 19, 2011 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

moon

Thank you Cari!! this afternoon I was looking for information about that and I found the "power" site and a picture of last year event but I don't know if I should post it. I've read that David sold out of raffle tickets when the event had only been going for 20 minutes. About the interview you mention I would like to hear it, I've read in a Spanish website that at some point in that interview he talks of Spain!!!!!! Thank you again!!!

May 19, 2011 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kayote

I really liked that article.

Here is an interview he did about that article.

http://video.pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=5812163&at1=Community&h1=Local%20Actor%20Talks%20About%20Article,%20Book%20&%20Life&flvUri=&partnerclipid=&rnd=73026581

Hope the link still works.

May 21, 2011 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MG

Cari at May 19, 2011 at 3:34 PM

@moon, yes David was at Power Recovery's Power Promises A night of hope event. They were celebrating 20 years and they had over 500 guests in attendance. In an interview Michelle did with David, he told her this was his favorite charity.

We have this site to focus on his work and charity and to leave the other personal topics private.

i think its wonderful that to talk about Davids charity work.I didnt know we couldnt mention things that are going on with david personally.no harm

May 28, 2011 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lil

I found this article about DC:

http://communityvoices.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/arts-entertainment-living/six-degrees-of-pittsburgh

May 29, 2011 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waltraud P

moon at May 19, 2011 at 4:05 AM

@MG: he sometimes writes in post gazette. You can find more articles written by him on PG's website.  @Cari: By the way, I've seen on facebook that David was yesterday at "Power Promises",  what is that? I guess some benefic event, right?

I read an article that his father passed away and it is not easy to lose ones parent  but I did not read anything that his brother was ill I know he has 2 so which is is ill acording to an episode in Ghost Whisperer he has a brother in seattle who is a PA but  he never mentioned his other brother

June 17, 2011 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

steelergirl
David's brother who lived in Seattle now lives in San Diego and he is the one who is sick. His other brother lives in Alexandria, Virginia.
June 17, 2011 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gothicvampireslayer9

OMG Im so sorry this is very terrible! God bless you David ! we hope you are fine now!

xoxo!

--

www.youtube.com/user/gothicvampireslayer9     www.twitter.com/heavenminogue91

:D Im happy to being here :D !!

June 22, 2011 at 3:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

2412 views - 0 comments
2196 views - 0 comments
2204 views - 0 comments