David Conrad: The Blue-Eyed Wonder of Pittsburgh

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > General Personal Details

Jules72

Hi,

I live in Melbourne Australia. Ghost Whisperer is very popular over here, but we don't get alot of info on the casts lives. 

I was wondering whether David was married and had kids or whether he was dating etc.

I know Jennifer Love Hewitt cancelled her wedding etc, but we don't get alot of info over here.

I was just curious...hopefully someone can answer my question...  :)

Take Care all

Jules

June 7, 2009 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Hi! Welcome to the site! To the probable relief of many gals, David is not married and has no kids. However, I don't know anything about who he is dating, if he is dating anyone at all. He seems to pride himself on keeping his personal life private, and I commend him for that. I personally think it says a lot about the guy that he is seemingly untouched by the Hollywood glitz, glamour, and paparazzi. It takes everything I have to even find information on events he goes to/helps out with/performs in! In our links section, I have every website and every article that I have been able to ever find on him listed, so you can stay up-to-date with the rest of us that way. :)

~Ms. M

--

^--- is one of the most phenomenal acting jobs I've seen him do. The physical transformation (facial expressions, etc) from Sam to Jim was absolutely amazing. 

June 7, 2009 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jules72

Hi Ms M,

Thanks for the info.  Yeah he seems like a lovely down to earth guy, which is nice.

It's a shame he doesn't have any kids....they would be soooo cute!.

GREAT SITE.

Cheers

jules

xx

June 9, 2009 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Lol, that is true!

Thanks a lot...glad you like it :)

--

^--- is one of the most phenomenal acting jobs I've seen him do. The physical transformation (facial expressions, etc) from Sam to Jim was absolutely amazing. 

June 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Suneeta a.k.a Miss S

Hi Ms M,

I am RELIEVED that David's not married. Dating? But nevermind, that means he's still available right? I should check for airfares to the US!

This maybe a little personal and I'm not sure if I should bring it up. But need to clear the air. I remember reading in other webpages that he might be gay??? Some are dead sure about it. Do you think that's true? Many seem to feel its odd that he doesnt have a girlfriend or that he's not dating anyone being such a hunk. But that doesnt necessarily mean he is gay right? It would break my heart if he was!

If he's a private person who doesnt want to be in the limelight all the time then I think its cool coz you just do what you need to do and go on, no glitter and glamour and superficiality!

What do you think?

--

From across the ocean... :)

June 13, 2009 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

I will only say this once, because I don't feel like it should be focused on from this point forward, either way. From everything I've seen, he does not appear to be gay. The reason some people think he is was because the part he played in his first major movie was that of a gay man (Under Heat was the movie). I've said before though, that doesn't mean anything...gay men play straight men, straight men play gay men, lesbian women play straight women, and straight women play lesbian women. He's talked about having girlfriends in the past in older interviews. Therefore, I don't think he is, but honestly, I wouldn't care either way. It doesn't change the fact that he is an amazing actor, and that I relish any chance to watch his skills in action. So, for all intensive purposes, this issue is now closed, alright? :) But yes, you are right....it IS cool that he keeps his personal life private and isn't affected by all the Hollywood glamour. It's one of the things that makes me admire him the way I do. :)

--

June 13, 2009 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Suneeta a.k.a Miss S

RightO' Ms M, I'm through. :) He is admirable and I can't wait for Ghost Whisperer Season 5!

--

June 13, 2009 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mkdcfan4ever

I know he's NOT gay because a video that Cari posted on the GW site confirms that.  He was asked what attracts him to a woman and he said he loves a woman with spunk and sex appeal.

I'm glad he keeps his private life private that alone makes him even more attractive.  He does love

to garden though.  LOVE HIM EVEN MORE!!!!  :D

--
August 3, 2009 at 7:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

And he's dating Kate. They've been together for awhile now, since April from what comment we read. I still love the advice he gave on what to give on the first date, a shell gasoline card :)

--

Ca

August 3, 2009 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mkdcfan4ever

I did too.  I love seeing that strong but kinda shy down to earth charm about him.  I'm glad that he's dating a woman who is, I'm certain just as charming and down to earth as he is. 

August 4, 2009 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Suneeta a.k.a Miss S

This may sound a littel funny but.... who is Kate? Sorry..I really don't know.  And is David really dating her? I'm glad... Where did you read that from?

--

August 4, 2009 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

Kate Campbell is from Canada and played Anna in the play "Burn This" along side David.

They also went to Mattress Factory's Urban Garden Party together.

Below is the news article about Burn This

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09154/974520-325.stm

Here is a pic of Kate and David at Urban Garden Party

http://davidconrad.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=40986864

This is a comment left on a website video

i seen him and his gf at a restaurant in pittsburgh!!!!!! verry hott couple!!!!!!!!

- Anonymous Posted 04/15/09 11:24 AM

--

Ca

August 4, 2009 at 12:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

coline jayne paige

I also can't believe he has not settled down but he is so busy it would take someone who could cope with his lifestyle,i mean his commitment to gw.

August 4, 2009 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ms. M
Site Owner

Just a clarification: There have been no official reports of David and Kate. It is all simply observations and comments from others, as noted above. Just making sure you all know :)

--

August 4, 2009 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

Yes we know  :)

--

Ca

August 4, 2009 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mkdcfan4ever

Well whatever his dating status, I can't believe that he's been without a girlfriend for this long of a time.  He's just soooooo georgeous, kind, sincere, down-to-earth, great sense of humor and I bet a little awnry too. I sound like a broken record, I know, but be assured, the woman he chooses will be blessed for sure.  

August 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Suneeta a.k.a Miss S

Got it... now i know who Kate is. Thanks cari. I went through the photos and it does look like David's real close with her...hmmm...But I'll roger Michelle's pov. It's good news that he is dating. And I agree that he'd have to date someone who can take his busy, active lifestyle. But I guess ppl in the entertainment industry know how to iron out those things together. There are lots of celebs who are dating or married to each other. Yeah and his co-star Jen had the similar thing to say about him - that the woman who marries him is lucky.

--

August 5, 2009 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seerz

Does anyone know what kind of music he likes to listen to? Or what his fave food is? What he likes to do on his days off besides garden and swim? oh and what three things do you think he would always keep in his fridge?? 

--

November 5, 2009 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cari

Great questions Seerz! From David's biography @ http://www.pen.org/author.php/prmAID/646/prmID/1832, "He's a huge Stravinsky Fan but AC/DC comes in a close second."

The 3 things he would keep in his fridge, I'd say beer, beer and beer. lol. David recycles and uses a beer can as his toothbrush holder. So inventive! :D

--

Ca

November 5, 2009 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seerz

AC/DC Rocks!! One of my fave bands too and one of the best ones to come out of Aussie!! :)

--

November 5, 2009 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.