David Conrad: The Blue-Eyed Wonder of Pittsburgh

Forums

Forum Home > TV Shows > David guest starring

JuliaOz

Hi all,

just saw that David is appearing in an episode of 'The Firm'. It looks like it's on in the US in the next couple of days if I'm reading this right. More info at IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1953523/

Please let us know  if you get to see it.

May 24, 2012 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Born Confused

Thanks for the heads up!  Setting the ol' DVR.

--

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ~ Miss Piggy

Normal is just a setting on your washing machine.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  Then when you've earned their trust, beat 'em.

May 25, 2012 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Born Confused

I just caught a glimpse of the beginning, which was a recap of the previous episode, and it looks like David was on the last episode as well.

I'm DVRing this epi and will let you know when I've watched it.

--

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ~ Miss Piggy

Normal is just a setting on your washing machine.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  Then when you've earned their trust, beat 'em.

May 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waltraud P

I watch both episode at 9PM and 10PM it kind of lets you hanging in the air because abby is mitch wife and she went to kentucky to try and  patch up the disagreement with her mother that when she me david conrad aka dr wilson there is room for more episode with david conrad in it I enjoyed this episode at least he had more lines and in the good wife

--
May 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.