David Conrad: The Blue-Eyed Wonder of Pittsburgh

Forums

Forum Home > TV Shows > Kim/Ian discuss Jim's S5 role

Cari

Kim and Ian wrote this on their latest blog at TVGuide.com

"In Season 5, Jim is a doctor at Rockland Memorial Teaching Hospital and the show will take full advantage of his medical knowledge to indentify ailments of Melinda's ghosts, predict causes of death and solve other spirit mysteries! We'll see Jim fully embrace the role of a proud father and strong provider for Melinda when she needs a shoulder to lean on or a sympathetic ear. And occasionally, a ghost may follow Jim home in search of his helpful wife. But there's more — there's an exciting mystery embedded in Grandview's hospital where Jim works.We're certainly going to peel that onion this season."

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/Celebrity-Blogs/Ghost-Whisperer-Producers-1009482.aspx

--

Ca

September 5, 2009 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

countrygal

thanks Cari for these tidbits.  Much appreciated now  I am counting down the days

September 8, 2009 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheLadyRahl

Thank you so much by information.

September 9, 2009 at 4:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

coline jayne paige

you fans in America are so lucky,i only saw the leap of faith episode last night in the UK,it was well worth waiting for.

September 9, 2009 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WhisperingJN

Oh, how I wish I could go with this storyline....but I still can't bring myself to swallow the whole bodyjumping thing. I'll really miss GW.  At least Medium is still on the air ;-)

September 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.